Animal Multistate Research Committees
NIFA provides programmatic oversight for the coordination of six multistate research projects to help assure no duplication of effort and to take advantage of collaboration among institutions and scientists
- Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Skeletal Muscle Growth And Differentiation (NC-131).
- Enhancing the Competitiveness of U.S. Meats (W-1177).
- Regulation of Adipose Accretion (Fattening) in Meat Animals (NCR-97).
- Improvement of Thermal and Alternative Processes for Foods (NC-136).
- Enhancing Food Safety Through Control of Foodborne Disease Agents (S-295).
- Beef Cattle Breeding Research in the Western Region (WERA-001).