Operations and Administrative Systems Division
The Operations and Administrative System Division is responsible for the operation and maintenance of NIFA information technology (IT) resources.
The division provides security, helpdesk support, and Office of Information Technology administration services.
The division performs operation and maintenance duties for a range of resources including:
- Agency email
- System security
- Hardware and desktop management
- Technology consulting and planning
- Video and teleconference support
- Develop centralized IT management through participation in the USDA Enterprise Active Directory Initiative
- Engage in strategies to streamline IT assets by using more efficient technologies