Planning, Accountability, and Reporting Staff
The Planning, Accountability, and Reporting Staff (PARS) provides leadership to the agency in strategic planning, performance measurement, evaluation, and reporting.
These areas are used to improve program leadership and management, allocate resources, and evaluate success.
- Develop NIFA’s Strategic Plan
- Promote and support strategic planning at the portfolio and program level
- Lead annual internal assessments of program portfolios and external assessments every five years
- Partner with the Budget Office to develop the performance sections of the agency budget
- Support administration performance initiatives implemented by the White House Office of Management and Budget
- Provide leadership in competitive, non-competitive, and capacity grant reporting
- Review multi-state research projects
- Ensure Bayh-Dole Act compliance and intellectual property reporting
- Maintain the classification system for NIFA grants
- Manage the business process for NIFA Reporting systems, including: