Animal Health and Disease Research Capacity Program
The purpose of this funding is to promote animal health research at accredited state veterinary schools or colleges or agricultural experiment stations.
Applications may only be submitted by an accredited school or college of veterinary medicine or a state agricultural experiment station that conducts animal health and disease research in accordance with NARETPA section 1433(c).
Notice that provides guidance on the process for adding eligible accredited colleges of veterinary medicine to the AHDR-33 capacity and infrastructure program.
There are two types of reporting requirements for these funds:
1) Program of Research. For instructions on completing this reporting requirement please see the Program of Research Instructions.
2) Financial Reporting. Awardees are required to submit a SF-425, Federal Financial Report annually no later than 90 days after the award anniversary date. The final SF-425 is due no later than 120 days after the termination date of the grant. The form should be populated within the ezFedGrants portal. All questions relating to the SF-425 reports should be directed to email@example.com
Request the Administrative Manual for the Continuing Animal Health and Disease Research Program Report from USDA.
- Capacity Grants Prior Year Documents
- NIFA-20-016 NIFA Federal Assistance Policy Guide
- NIFA-15-011 Administrative Guidance for Multistate Extension and Integrated Activities
- FY 1997 Baseline Allocation Data Sheet
- AHDR Essentials of a Project Proposal (420.64 KB)