Extension COVID Immunization Training and Education (EXCITE)
To help promote vaccine confidence and uptake, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute of Food and Agriculture have entered into an Interagency Agreement to engage Land-grant Universities (LGUs) and the Cooperative Extension System (CES) to improve vaccination coverage in rural and other medically underserved communities.
- Vaccinate with Confidence Campaign
- Internal Assessment and Report
- Development and Implement an Impact Collaborative on Immunization
- Implement and Evaluate Pilot Projects
- Project Management and Streamlining