Renewable Resources Extension Act Capacity Grant
The Renewable Resources Extension Act provides funding for extension activities related to forestry and natural resources at land-grant universities.
The purpose of this funding is to assist states in carrying out an extension program designed to assist forest and range landowners and managers in making resource management decisions based on research findings. Forest and rangeland resources include vegetation, water, fisheries and wildlife, soil, and recreation. A RREA Strategic Plan was established for FY 2012-2016 and the priorities listed in this plan are to be the focus of RREA expenditures by recipients.
There is one reporting requirement for these funds.
Financial Reporting. Awardees are required to submit a SF-425, Federal Financial Report annually no later than 90 days after the award anniversary date. The final SF-425 is due no later than 90 days after the termination date of the grant. The form should be emailed as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions relating to the SF-425 reports should be directed to the Administrative Contact listed in block 14 of the Award Face Sheet.
- Capacity Grants Prior Year Documents
- NIFA-20-016 NIFA Federal Assistance Policy Guide
- ARCHIVE: FY 2012-2016 RREA Strategic Plan (extended through FY 2018)
- NIFA-15-011 Administrative Guidance for Multistate Extension and Integrated Activities
- FY 1997 Baseline Allocation Data Sheet
- RREA Planning and Reporting Guide FY 2017- 2021
- NIFA-18-018 RREA Strategic Plan FY 2018-2022
- FY2022-Renewable-Resources-Extension-Act-RFA (472.82 KB)
- FY2021 ANREP Conference Perspectives on Programing for the Renewable Resources Extension Act ANREP 2021 Conference
- Renewable Resources Extension Act Of 1978 (40.58 KB)