REEport Resources - Land-Grant Partners
Land-Grant partners and grantees are those who are part of a State Agricultural Experiment Station, Cooperative Extension, Veterinary Medicine, or Forestry school at an 1862 or 1890 Land-Grant University (LGU). If you are part of one of these institution types, then you should find all the guidance and information you need on this page to use REEport.
If you are a Project Director, consult the REEport Guide for Project Directors in order to learn about system navigation and how to submit a Project Initiation, Progress Report or Final Report. If you are a Site or Financial Administrator, consult the REEport Financial Report Manual and/or the Program of Research Manual for guidance on using those two modules. Users of REEport should also consider attending NIFA's Reporting Web Conferences for the most up-to-date information on reporting requirements and changes to the REEport system.
Quick Guides for Project Directors
Each of the following quick guides is two pages and gives concise instructions specifically for how to log into REEport and submit a Project Initiation, Progress Report or Final Report. Make sure to click the correct guide type depending on whether you have a capacity-funded or non-capacity funded grant (competitively awarded) with NIFA.
- Submit Capacity Project Initiation
- Submit a Progress Report for a Capacity Project
- Submit a Final Report for Capacity Projects
Non-Capacity (Competitive) Grants:
- Submit a Project Initiation for a Non-Capacity Project
- Submit a Progress Report for a Non-Capacity Project
- Submit a Final Report for a Non-Capacity Project
Videos for all User Roles
These video tutorials provide detailed information on all aspects of using REEport, and most are under five minutes. To view, download Quicktime. Video playback within some Internet browsers may cut off part of the screen. Press F11 on your keyboard to enter fullscreen mode if this occurs.
- Login and Password Management
- REEport Overview
- System Navigation
- Project Initiation – Overview
- Project Initiation – New Formula and Non-Formula Projects
- Project Initiation – Review and Submit to NIFA
- Progress and Final Report
- Project Change
Videos for Site Administrators
- Manual of Classification
- Explanation of User Roles and Capabilities
- Program of Research Instructions
- Financial Report Manual
- OD-1088 FY 2014
- REEport Operational Reports User Guide
- REEport Capacity Review Tracking
- Annual REEport Financial and Progress-Final Report Request
For additional questions, please first contact your Site Administrator. For remaining questions, contact the REEport team at firstname.lastname@example.org.