AFRI Request for Applications Resources
In 2016, the Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI) streamlined the content of its Requests for Applications (RFA). In lieu of including long sections of general information in every RFA, the RFAs contain a reference link to this resources page. Applicants must review the relevant information and application guidance in the links below carefully in order to prepare a complete application. Failure to comply with this guidance may result in return of applications without review.
Application and Submission Information
- AFRI Letter of Intent Instructions (only relevant to specific program areas that require a letter of intent; see RFAs for more information)
- FY 2017 AFRI Education and Literacy Initiative RFA
- Professional Development for Secondary School Teachers and Educational Professionals (PD-STEP) Application Additional Instructions
- Research and Extension Experiences for Undergraduates (REEU) Application Additional Instructions
- Pre- and Postdoctoral Fellowships Application Additional Instructions
Application Review Requirements
Prospective applicants should review each RFA to explore all the opportunities available to them.