Share Your Science
Partner with NIFA to highlight your discoveries and accomplishments. NIFA’s Share Your Science campaign is designed to highlight research outcomes and accomplishments on a national level. This campaign is aimed at putting the spotlight on the achievements being made by NIFA’s partners in addressing societal challenges, such as food security and hunger, climate change, food safety, childhood obesity, and sustainable energy.
When you Share Your Science impacts, you help:
- Illustrate to the American people how research, education, and extension are improving lives
- Report to Congress that NIFA-funded projects are making a difference
- Inform state and local governments how their partnership betters their communities
- Communicate to partners and stakeholders the opportunities available to educate the next generation
- Enable USDA leadership to make sound decisions regarding mission priorities
At NIFA, science goes beyond the lab and is inclusive of education, extension, and community outreach projects. And through the integration of research, education, and extension, NIFA ensures innovative solutions to problems in agriculture, food, the environment, and communities go into the classroom and to people who can put the knowledge into practice.