The Research, Extension, and Education Project Online Reporting Tool (REEport) is NIFA’s primary grant reporting system. The system collects both technical and financial data related to NIFA-funded projects and allows grantees to report significant accomplishments and impacts of their research, extension, and educational work. REEport uses the Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR), a standard progress report format used by federal research agencies.View this tool
who uses this tool
The Land-Grant Universities, Independent Institutions, and Internal Users all use REEport. Find out more about each group and get specific REEport guidance and instructions:
- Partner Universities
- Universities that receive capacity funds from NIFA, but can also receive competitive funds.
- These institutions have more administrative oversight in REEport.
- Independent Institutions
- Organizations only receive competitive funds.
- Can be businesses or universities.
- Internal Users
- NIFA staff who review and approve project data, ensure proper technical language and scientific classifications, as well as accomplishments and impact statements.
- REEport Guide for Project Directors
- REEport Troubleshooting Guide
- REEport Financial Report Manual
- Program of Research Instructions
- Reinstatement of Funding Sources Reporting Requirement for NIFA Awards
- Reporting Web Conferences
- Sign up for the REEport listserv in order to get up-to-date information on system downtime, future development, new reporting requirements, and policy information.
- To subscribe to the email list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skip your subject line and type subscribe REEportDeploy in the body of your message.
- Be sure you receive an email confirming your subscription.
- REEport Support